Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
The Union Gospel Mission’s Cafeteria utilizes volunteer groups to join our kitchen team as a kitchen helper to serve food, wash dishes, and provide cleanup after the meal service.
- Attend beginning and closing orientation led by volunteer staff/leader
- Help serve meals to students, staff, and volunteers
- Wear hair net or other head covering for food safety
- Wash dishes
- Cleaning the kitchen and/or dining room; this includes but is not limited to taking out the trash, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning and sanitizing countertops and tables
- Other duties as assigned
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: